New Patient Information
Thank you for choosing Crystal Canyon ENT & FPS as your health care provider.
About Your Visit
Please bring the following items to your initial consultation:
- All insurance cards
- Photo ID
- Completed new patient paperwork
- If you are the guardian of a minor, bring all guardianship paperwork
- List of medications you are taking
- Copy of XRAYS, CT scans and any other applicable reports
Additional information for your office visit:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment time.
- Co-payment is due at every office visit and the specific amount is indicated on your insurance card. If you have any questions regarding co-payment, we recommend contacting your insurance provider.
- Arriving late to your appointment may result in your appointment being rescheduled.
- We will make every effort to accommodate your scheduling needs. In return, we ask that you notify us at least one business day in advance if you need to reschedule your appointment.
Download new patient paperwork by clicking the button below.